In a bid to sustain small business and entrepreneurs in the United States in the event of economic crises, the United States government introduced the Small Business Administration. Formed in July 30, 1953, the SBA loan was created to protect the interests of small businesses in America. This organization provides loans to small businesses to ensure an almost immediate stability of these businesses. The SBA also provides professional guidance for entrepreneurs to help them avert the problems of laws and taxes. This SBA loan can be obtained through lenders, credit unions or banks who are in partnership with the scheme.
One major advantage of this scheme is its ability to assist the federal government discharge contracts through small businesses. The SBA administers several loan programs which include:
The 7(a) Loan Guarantee Program:
The 7a loan provides loans to small businesses and not individuals. In order to be eligible for this loan, the business owner should proof that the funds would be used for a sound business purpose, be able to show the need for the loan proceeds and have reasonable invested equity. The maximum size of the kind of loan is from $2 million to $5 million.
The 8(a) Business Development Program:
This kind of loan is specifically suited for businesses owned by minorities and the disadvantaged. The eligibility for the program incudes persons who are black americans, Asian Pacific Americans and Subcontinent Asian Americans.
The 504 Fixed Asset Financing Program:
This program provides funding for the procurement of business equpments and real estate. In this case, the lender must provide up to 50% of the financing, a certified development company provides up to 40% of the financing and applicant provides 10%.
SMALL BUSINESS LOAN PROGRAM - APPLY HERE!
- We offer 10 year loan program from $30,000 up to $350,000
- With interest rate from 6.25 – 7.25%*
- We offer a very low monthly payment ($1,123per month for a $100,000 loan)
- $0 pay off anytime with no fees or penalties
- You can receive the funds as fast as 7 days after application & documentation is complete.
- For US citizens or companies ONLY
- Good Credit is REQUIRED
Company’s minimum time in business is 2 years
- Postive cash flow to support loan payments
- NO Bankruptcies or foreclosures in the last 3 years
- NO Prior default on government backed loans
- NO Outstanding tax liens