Merchant cash advance
MERCHANT CASH ADVANCE FINANCING
If your business accepts credit cards, a merchant cash advance is a quick and easy way to get the emergency funds you need for your business.
Funds are deposited into your account within a few days of approval.
Payments will be deducted from your credit card sales everyday, weekly or monthly depending on what your busines is approved for.
- Minimum of 6 months time in business
- Minimum of 500 credit score
- Monthly merchant processing amount should be atleast $7,500
- 3 months business checking account
- Last 6 months Merchant account processing statements
- Copy of your Driver’s License
- Voided check
- Proof of Business Ownership
For $75,000 and above loans, additional paperwork is required.
ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM
- Shoe Stores
- Liquor, Tobacco Stores and Stands
- Beauty Shops, Women’s Clothing, Children’s and Infant’s Specialty Stores
- Power Laundries
- Variety Stores
- Optical Goods Stores
SOME OF THE INDUSTRIES THAT ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ANY CASH ADVANCES
- Adult Entertainment
- Auto Sales/Auto Rentals
- Credit Repair, Credit/risk, business investment, insurance, Payday Loans
- Diet Pills & Nutraceuticals, Drug Paraphernalia, Medical marijuana
- Firearms dealers / Gun shops
- E-Commerce, Online pharmacies
- Ticket brokers, Travel Agencies
- Subscription, Free Trials, Software Download
Call Us (702) 979-1288 (Monday – Friday 8 – 4 P.S.T)
Equipment Dealers, are you looking for an equipment leasing company that will help you to finance ALL your clients? Not just your A or B credit clients? For our registered & established vendors we will also finance your credit challenged clients! Click Here to review our vendor leasing program.
DO YOU HAVE A BAD CREDIT? CLICK HERE ON HOW TO GET A BAD CREDIT EQUIPMENT LEASE