BAD OR NO CREDIT? NO PROBLEM WITH GUARANTEED* APPROVAL CARDS
You can qualify for these prepaid card programs, no matter how good or how bad your credit score might be. The credit limit that will be imposed on your account will depend on the sum of cash you’re willing to submit to your chosen card issuer.
If you’ve been turned down for a credit card before then, a guaranteed approval card will be the perfect program for you! After all, issuers of these card accounts don’t run credit checks on their applicants. In fact, as long as you meet the application requirements, you can look forward to receiving instant approval on your request for a card.
Guaranteed approval cards can also be used for rebuilding your credit history. They also make great gift cards you can give to your loved ones, especially during birthdays and Christmas. Looking for an unsecured credit card for bad credit? Visit this link now!
- Invest your tax refund to improve your credit by making the refundable deposit for your new secured card today
- Receive Your Card More Quickly with New Expedited Processing Option
- No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval
- Quick and Complete Online Application
- Full-Feature Platinum MasterCard(R) Secured Credit Card
- Good for Car Rental, Hotels; Anywhere Credit Cards are Accepted!
- Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish Credit History
- Credit Line Secured by Your Fully-Refundable Deposit of $200 — $2,000 Submitted with Application
- Just Pay Off Your Balance and Receive Your Deposit Back at Any Time
- 24/7 Online Access to Your Account
- Nationwide Program though not yet available in NY, IA, AR, or WI * See Card Terms.
- Apply in just a few moments with no negative impact to your credit score; no credit inquiry will be recorded in your credit bureau file
|REGULAR APR||CREDIT LINE||ANNUAL FEE||CREDIT NEEDED|
Advertiser Disclosure: See the online credit card applications for details about terms and conditions of credit card offers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the “Apply Now ” button you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s web site.
TIPS FOR REBUILDING YOUR CREDIT HISTORY WITH A PREPAID CARD
- Get a prepaid card. What’s good about this program is that you can get instant approval, no matter what your credit score might be.
- Just like most card programs, prepaid cards also come with various fees, including activation, set-up, reloading and monthly fees, plus other transaction charges. Hence, to find one that matches your budget, you should take the time to consider the payment schedules imposed on various card programs offered in the market.
- Make it a habit to check the available balance on your prepaid account, before charging a bill or purchase on it. By doing so, you can avoid spending beyond your credit limit as well as getting penalized with overdraft charges and declined transaction fees.
- To jumpstart or rebuild your credit profile, you should look for a prepaid credit card issuer that will submit reports of your transactions to the major credit bureaus. After all, not all firms offer such service.
- Sign up for a secured credit card. If you wish to gain access to a line of credit then, it is highly-recommended that you apply for a secured credit card. Just see to it that you have enough funds you can use for covering the security deposit requirement for this credit card program.
- Use your secured credit card ONLY for covering small payments. That way, you can avoid exceeding your spending limit or cap.
- Don’t be late in submitting your monthly card payments. Otherwise, you will be incurring huge interest charges and penalties.
- Bear in mind that carrying balance from one month to the next will cause your interest charges to balloon out. So, to keep you interest payments minimal, you should always pay your bills in full.
- One of the best ways to build and maintain a solid credit profile, apart from submitting on-time and complete payments to your card issuer, is to spend within your credit limit.
- Take the time to check your monthly billing statements for errors as well as for fraudulent and unauthorized card charges.