Bad Credit Cards | Secured Credit Cards | Business Credit Cards | FREE Credit Repair Guide | Low Interest Credit Cards | Debt Consolidation Companies | Bad Credit Personal Loans| Personal Finance Forum
Credit Cards For Canadians
Here are credit card programs you can sign up for, especially if you’re from the Great White North! They come with amazing features that will surely suit your needs, spending habits, and budget! So, check one out NOW!
Advice for First-time Credit Card Applicants
- Look for credit card issuers that report to the major credit bureaus, especially if you wish to jumpstart your credit history. That way, the time and effort you’re planning to invest in building your credit profile will be worthwhile.
- Consider the prevailing features of credit cards available in the market. In fact, if you have the time, we encourage you to visit credit card comparison sites for Canadian consumers to find one with best rate of interest, most flexible payment terms, and a suitable credit limit!
- Be ready to submit a security deposit if you have plans to apply for and manage a secured credit card.
- It might not be good to apply for a rewards credit card, especially if you’re yet to establish your credit profile. Instead, we advise you to apply for a low interest-secured credit card first, and wait until you can have sufficient credit history to qualify for one, in the coming months.
- Keep in mind that your credit card activities can influence your credit standing. Hence, you should resolve to manage your very first credit card in the best way you can, by keeping up with your monthly dues and by sticking to your spending limit or cap.
- To avoid making huge payments on interest charges, as well as on pesky fines and penalties, we encourage you to stick to the terms and conditions of your credit card program.
Useful Canadian Credit Card Articles
Click here for more benefits of secured credit cards
Do - It Yourself Credit Repair Books Click Here