Bad Credit? No problem! Here are tips you can use for taking out home equity loans, despite your fair or poor credit rating:
- Check out different lenders. Bear in mind that more and more credit agencies today are opening their doors to consumers with poor or no credit history. So don't hesitate to approach local lenders and request for price quotes for the credit programs they offer to home equity loan applicants, like you. We guarantee that in time you will find a lender that can give you what you need, at terms you can surely afford.
- Be ready to negotiate for a low rate. Although your less-than-perfect-credit score might get in your way of qualifying for a low interest rate, it should never be the reason for you to settle for the first offer you'll receive. Instead, try to haggle with your lender until you can reach a good-enough interest rate.
- Plan your repayment action. You should do this even before approaching your target lenders. After all, with a repayment plan on hand, you can show your target lenders how committed you are in terms of honoring your debt. To learn more about the top avoidable refinancing mistakes, please click the link now!
- Request for the latest copies of your annual credit report. That way, you will know what your credit rating is and you can gauge how likely your application for a home equity loan will receive approval. At the same time, you can come up with suitable action plans you can use to convince lenders to grant your request for credit.
IS THIS PAGE HELPFUL? RATE THIS PAGE
If you have questions or comments, please leave it on our facebook page
Home Financing for Consumers with Good and Bad Credit History
Check out the following mortgage lenders and home loan brokers who can help you obtain a suitable financing program, refinance your home loan, or consolidate your outstanding debts:
- Looking for a Home Equity Loan or Low Rate Refinancing?
- Less-than-perfect Credit? No Problem!
- Let us find the lender that’s right for you!
- Free Quote! No Obligation!
- Save Money, Start Now!
- Competitive rates and no hidden fees
- One dedicated mortgage banker from first call to closing
- Simple, straightforward process
- Act now. Lower your monthly mortgage payment.
- Get a Great Fixed Rate
- Loan amount over 80k
- Loan to Value (LTV) below 90%
- Primary Residence
- Single Family Home
- Good/Excellent credit