Unsecured Bad Credit Cards |Secured Credit Cards| Business Credit Cards | FREE Credit Repair Guide | Low Interest Credit Cards | Debt Consolidation Companies | Bad Credit Personal Loans | Personal Finance Forum | Car Loans - All credit types | Reward Credit Cards
Low Interest Credit Cards - A Closer Look at Good Credit Cards
The card programs on this page require good to excellent credit history. This means that for you to qualify for any one of them, you should not have late payment records, debt collection entries, and other negative items in your annual credit report.
These credit cards are also recommended to individuals with established credit history. Hence, if you're yet to jumpstart your credit profile or if you've just received a credit card lately then, it might not be wise to apply for them, just yet.
No idea what's your credit score? Get a copy of your credit score now!
Pointers for Scouting for Low Interest Credit Cards
- Compare online offers. Check out credit card comparison sites and pay close attention to the rates of interest, fees and charges, payment terms and options, credit limits and other features imposed on various card programs. By doing so, you can improve your chances of finding one that fits your needs, spending habits and lifestyle choices.
- Know your credit score. There are plenty of credit card programs today that carry low rates of interest and minimal fees and charges. So, for you to know if you'll qualify for them, you should order the latest copies of your annual credit report from the three major credit bureaus - Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
- Read the fine print carefully. Aside from checking the APR, you should also consider the regular rate. If you can lock it in for the whole term of your credit agreement then, do so. That way, you can continuously enjoy the low rate of interest imposed on your card program.
- Inquire about the APR. Some credit cards carry multiple APRs. For example, the low rate of interest may only be applicable to balance transfers and not to new purchases and cash advance transactions. So, as early as today, you should figure out the APR that will be imposed on your future transactions. In so doing, you can choose a good credit credit card that suits your budget.
- Get a rewards credit card. Your good credit standing can serve as your pass to score a credit card with rewards. These programs come with beneficial perks and incentives that will surely fit your lifestyle. So, why don't you apply for one today?
IS THIS PAGE HELPFUL? RATE THIS PAGE
If you have questions or comments, please leave it on our facebook page
Do you possess an excellent credit history? If you do then the following programs will be a perfect match for you, especially if you're looking for low interest credit cards you can use for balance transfers:
New Credit Building Articles
- Bad Credit History - One Of The Basis in Hiring An Employee
- The Issue of Hidden Credit Card Costs and You
- Lock in Mortgage Rate Before It’s Too Late
- A Closer Look at Canadian Credit Cards
- How To Avoid Getting Scammed With Bad Credit Credit Cards
- How Bad Credit Personal Loans Can Help You in Tough Times
- Secured Credit Cards help People get Back to Life
- How to Choose the Best Debt Consolidation Program for You
- Bad Credit Loans and What You Should Know About Them
- Tell tale signs that you have become a victim of identity theft
- How to protect your social security number
- Mortgage Rates May Fall to WWII Low on Fed Purchases